PrintJet Handheld Printer
PrintJet’s PJ110-HH handheld industrial inkjet printer offers a compact rugged construction with intuitive design. Not only is this printer smarter, it is also more professional more reliable, and more practical. Request a quote from one of our specialists today.
Features of the PrintJet Handheld Printer
This printer features a 5” color touch screen with 20 languages and an easy WYSIWYG menu for editing information and easy operation. It uses replaceable Lithium batteries and offers instant cost per code calculations according to message size.
- More Professional: The PJ110-HH uses TIJ dedicated ASIC chips compatible with a variety of original and licensed HP ink. A professional cartridge preheat algorithm ensures optimum print quality at high and low temperature environments.
- More Reliable: This printer features TI’s AM3358 industrial-grade CPU perfect for industrial applications under various conditions.
- More Practical: The PJ110-HH has powerful variable functioning of two-dimensional code to meet your demands and applications.
- Smarter: The embedded Linux operating system provides a professional, user-friendly interface with powerful drop consumption of specific algorithms to instantly calculate printing costs.
Key technical specifications and features of the PJ110-HH printer include:
- Printing Accuracy: 150dpi / 300dpi / 600dpi
- Print Height: 1mm to 12.7mm
Printed Content Capabilities
PJ110-HH can print the following types of content:
- Multi-Language Character
- Dynamic 2D Code
- Serial Numbers
- Variable Dynamic Database
- RS232 Receive Real-Time Data Printing
Compatible Printing Materials
This industrial handheld printer has the capability to print on a number of different surfaces such as:
- Electric Components
- Industrial Chemical Packaging
- Food Packaging
- Gift Boxes
PrintJet's PJ110 Handheld printer is perfect for a number of applications and can print on various materials, like plastic, stone, and food packaging.
PJ110 HH Features:
- Easy to Use
- Compact and Portable