- Industrial Inkjet Printers & Coders
- Continuous Inkjet Printers & Coders
Continuous Inkjet Printers & Coders
If you are looking for a new industrial printer, then you need a Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) Printer from PrintJet. We sell multiple types of new and used CIJ printers. We are a wholesaler for continuous inkjet printers & coders, and we make it our mission to ensure you receive only the highest quality product with every purchase.
No matter what type of CIJ printer or replacement part you may require, we will customize our services to meet your needs so you receive the right piece of equipment as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our inventory contains continuous inkjet printers & coding equipment, refurbished printers, such as KGK Ink Jet printers and printer parts.
What Does a CIJ Printer Do?
CIJ printers & coders are unique because they have the ability to print at high speeds without blurring any of the text. These printers break the ink up into drops using a piezoelectric oscillator, after which a group of electrodes gives each drop a charge. This allows the drops to make their way into an electrostatic field where deflector plates modify their direction and place them in the right spot on the paper or product.
Benefits of CIJ Printers
Continuous inkjet printers offer a number of benefits including:
- High-speed printing capabilities
- Simple and reliable: can mark or code on almost any material, at any speed and orientation, with multiple characteristics including size, shape, and texture
- Lower cost: can run for many hours before requiring service
- Ink is available in a range of colors and offers fast drying times
PrintJet supplies CIJ printers from top manufacturers like Linx and KGK.
Applications of Continuous Inkjet Printers
Because of this fast-working technology, CIJ printers & coders are perfect for coding and placing appropriate marks on consumer products. As a result, they have many uses for small businesses, larger corporations and manufacturers. If you’re a business owner, chances are that a CIJ printer will be useful for a wide variety of purposes such as:
- Printing small text: A CIJ printer makes it easy to put tiny print on a page or product. While some printers can make your small print come out blurry or messy, CIJ printers work so fast that every character comes out crystal clear.
- Placing bar codes: Making bar codes appear properly on your products can be a delicate process, but there’s no need to worry if you have a CIJ printer. Bar codes created on the inkjets we sell will come out clean and clear. You can use a CIJ printer to add bar codes to many types of products, from food packages to pipe, lumber and more.
- Creating logos: A logo should always look clear and professional, which why they are best created on a Continuous Inkjet printing system as well. Feel free to let your artistic skills run wild with any logo you create using this kind of printer! Your CIJ printer will make everything come out as crisp and clear as it looks on your computer.
Printing Substrate Capabilities
PrintJet offers CIJ printers that can place barcodes, lot codes, and expiration dates directly onto products. CIJ printers are able to print using a contact-free printing method that enables continuous printing on both porous and non-porous substrates, regardless of whether the surfaces are flat or curved. Continuous inkjet printers are versatile and can print on a number of different substrates and surfaces including:
Because of their ability to print a number of different marks on your products, these printers find applications within many industries like:
- Food and Beverage
- Electronic Components
- Industrial Sectors
Linx CIJ 10 Printer
The Linx 10 CIJ Printer allows for one- to three-line printing on any dry substrate and was designed for ease of use. It is the smallest CIJ printer in the industry with a variety of messaging capabilities such as text, symbols, numbers, bold character printing, rotated character printing, and more. Click here to learn more about why Linx CIJ 10 printers are right for your application.