InterMac Printers (DOD)
PrintJet is proud to Distribute maccell DOD ink-jet printing systems
Easy to use and operate (DOD) Drop-on-Demand printers have been designed to out preform other prints on various applications. Large LP7000+ plus inkjet controller with graphic LCD display with Easy to Use Software Menus.
- Provides flexible marking with fast speeds of 175 meters per minute
- maccell technology printers can be used on a wide variety of field applications
- Designed for easy operation with minimal maintenance
- Multi-language support
- Interactive Menu Displays
- Easy message editing and other functions makes these printers the perfect choice
- Unique Compact Design for Easy Installation and Maintainence
- The 4mm solenoid valve in the printhead weighs only 3 grams
- Its size and design make the maccell printhead one of the most efficient printheads in the industry
- Fast speed and easy-to-use ARRARY valve enable the system to adjust the size of large characters to smaller
characters more than any other DOD systems
- Pocket type solenoid valve helps reduce maintenance costs and down-time.
InterMac offers two types of maccell printheads
- Type C Printhead uses water-based ink to mark on porous substrates corrugated carton boxes
- Type P Printhead uses MEK based ink for non-porous surfaces like PP polypropylene, bags, steel, vinyl and glass.
Industries & Applications Served:
Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery for all printers.
Product Selection Guide:
Wide Variety of Inks Available:
Water based for Porous Substrates:
Standard and Fast Dry - Black, Red, Blue Green, Yellow, Orange
High Definition Water Based: Bar Codes - Black
Solvent Inks for Non-Porous Applications:
Ethanol and MEK - Black, Red, Blue Green, Yellow, Orange, White
- maccell DOD Ink jet
- maccell MP7
- maccell Pigment Ink jet
- maccell T3+ Marker
- maccell HP7
- MAC-2000 CLP