- Industrial Printer & Coding Inks
Industrial Printer & Coding Inks
Innovative Ink Chemistry
PrintJet Inks’ technology and manufacturing facility is the core of our business. Our on-site lab enables us to design and manufacture inks and fluids for the most difficult customer applications.
At PrintJet Inks...
- Require less printhead maintenance which means less downtime on your production lines.
- Use a 4-stage filtration process that ensures no sediment, sludge or residue.
- Provide rapid drying, usually 100 micro-seconds to 2 seconds, depending on surface.
- Trouble-free conversion with our replacement inks and make-up fluids for OEM coders.
- Use only the highest quality dyes, pigments and materials.
PrintJet Inks Compatible Brands
We offer a variety of specialty inks and continuous inkjet inks, including squid ink for CIJ and more. From ink for Videojet® machines to Domino® CIJ ink and Imaje® ink, we offer alternative cost-effective solutions for many coder brands. PrintJet fluids improve your printers performance with enhanced print quality and less maintenance to provide a substantial savings for you. Quality fluids at economical prices that are designed and manufactured by PrintJet Inks. PrintJet Inks offers a complete line of Drop-on-Demand (DOD), Hi-Res and Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ) Inks and Makeup Fluids. Some other OEM printers we design inks and fluids for include:
PrintJet Inks Applications
Businesses use our CIJ inks and CIJ printer make up fluid for printing sharp text and images on their products and packages. For example, our continuous inkjet inks, hi-res inks and more make it possible to label products with small and large marks like:
- Serial numbers
- Batch numbers
- Bar codes
- Expiration dates
- Ingredient lists
PrintJet Inks Benefits
When you order inks and fluids from PrintJet Inks, you will reap multiple product benefits, including:
- Quick-drying: We design our ink to dry in two seconds or less after it hits the substrate, so there’s no wait and no risk of smears.
- Easy conversion: Whatever OEM printer or coder machine you have, you can rely on quick and hassle-free conversion with our replacement inks.
- Low printhead maintenance: Our inks allow you to spend less time performing maintenance on your printhead, which saves you time and money.
- Ink and fluid filtration: In just four detailed steps, we filter our products to ensure the inks and fluids have no sediment or residue left over.
- High quality: All the materials we use to create our inks and fluids are optimized for the highest level of performance and printing efficiency.
Our Distribution Specialists Ship Daily From 1 Carton Within the United States to Ocean Containers World Wide!
At PrintJet, we pride ourselves on being able to provide our customers with a total solution for coding equipment, supplies and spare parts, while providing the most economical cost per code possible. Custom applications are our specialty. We will work with you to design a system of inks and coding equipment which best suits your needs.
PrintJet Inks For Every CIJ Application:
- General Purpose M.E.K., Ethanol, and Methanol Inks in Black, Magenta, Blue, Violet and Others.
- UV Curable and UV Readable Inks
- Micro-Pigmented Inks for Vibrant Codes that Run in Standard Printers
- Dye-Based Colored Inks
- Returnable Glass Inks/Washable Inks For "Special Applications"
- Pigmented Inks for printing on dark background
- High Temperature Inks
- Drop-In Replacement Inks For Willet®601, Domino® 270BK and More
- Alcohol Resistant Inks
- Thermochromic Inks - Color Change After Retort Cycle
- Non Transfer Inks for Wire and Cable Printing
Specialty Inks For All Coders
Besides PrintJet Inks extensive Product Line our on-site labratory and manufacturing facility enables us to provide customers with specialty inks for every application. PrintJet Inks are always researching and developing new and better inks for CIJ, DOD and Hi Res printers.
Coding requirements change constantly as original equipment manufactures introduce new coders into the market -- PrintJet Inks is continuously working to develop the widest range of inks for every possible coder and substrate. Our goal is to offer inks that provide dark black or vibrant color codes while offering optimum dry times at an economical cost per code for all printers.
- Porous or Non Porous Applications
- Standard and High Contrast Black-Water Based Inks Produces Very Black Codes
- Drop-In Replacement Inks For All Water Based DOD Coders From Domino, Marsh, Loveshaw, Diagraph, Mathews and Others
- Solvent: Alcohol or M.E.K. Based Inks
- Colors: Blue, Red, Brown, Yellow and Green
- Inks for Cartons With Varnish or Plastic Coating
- Alpha Dot® Direct Replacement Ink for IL601BKS-6
- Pigmented DOD Inks
- Drop-In Replacements
- Dark Black Codes For Accurate Bar Code Reading
- No Need to Flush Ink System
- For All OEM’s Using Trident® or Zaar® Printheads
- Two Choices For Bottle Confi guration
a. Quick Disconnect With Adapter
b. Screw In Direct Replacement
- Thermaljet Inks