High Resolution Ink
PrintJet Corporation offers a complete line of high resolution ink & ink replacements, as well as cleaning solvents that save you time and money while delivering premium quality results.
With PrintJet’s high resolution inks there is no need to flush the ink system. PrintJet’s High Resolution inks for printers produce a clear, dark print with clean, crisp graphics, which enhances the appearance of small characters and facilitates successful bar code scanning. Our High Resolution inks also have rapid dry times, ranging from 100 milliseconds to 2 seconds depending on the material or substrate that is being coded.
PrintJet’s High Resolution inks are suitable as drop-in replacements for most OEM equipment including Videojet®, Domino®, Markem®, Matthews®, Diagraph® and Foxjet® Coders. High Resolution Inks from PrintJet are completely compatible with all OEM equipment using the Trident® or Xaar® Piezo Printheads.
- Quick Disconnect Bottles with Adapter
- Screw in Biter Bottlesottles
- 500 ml or L
- Thermal Jet Cartridges
Applications That Use High Resolution Inks
High Resolution inks are most commonly uses on cartons, but are also used in a wide variety of applications in the food and beverage, automotive, electronic, wire and cable, and pharmaceutical industries. Our High Resolution, oil based, Inks for Trident® Printheads are available in three formats:
For Xaar® and Trident® Printheads:
- UV Curable and UV Readable
- Returnable Glass Inks & Washable Inks for Special Applications
- High Temperature Ink
- Alcohol Resistant Inks
Thermal Jet Inks:
- Thermochromic Inks (Change color after Retort Cycle)
- Non-Transfer inks for cable and wire printing
- Custom ink development for special application
PrintJet’s in-house lab enables us to develop and manufacture the highest quality inks on the market today; this includes, high contrast replacement High Resolution inks for your coding and printing needs. Please contact PrintJet Corporation to learn more about our High Resolution Inks.
Hi-Res Inks for Trident and Xaar Printheads
Hi-Res & Thermal Jet Ink Features:
- Drop-In Replacements
- Dark Black Codes for Accurate Bar Code Reading
- No Need to Flush Ink System
- For All OEM's using Trident® or Xaar® Printheads
- Two Choices for Bottle Configuration
- Quick Disconnect with Adapter
- Screw In Direct Replacement
- Thermal Jet Inks