Linx FSL Fiber Laser Coders
Linx FSL20 & FSL50 Fiber Laser Coders
Linx’s line of fiber laser printers includes both the FSL20 and FSL50 configurations. Fiber laser technology allows for extremely accurate coding on even the smallest of components and parts. Printjet USA supplies both Linx’s FSL20 and FSL50 fiber laser coders in a variety of options to best fit your specific application. Utilizing fiber laser printing, all materials are marked permanently allowing for much higher levels of clarity in regards to traceability. Because of this, Linx fiber laser coders are ideal in applications that require high levels of product tracking, or utilize very small components, this includes industries like those below:
- and More
What is Fiber Laser Coding and Printing?
Fiber laser coding is the process of marking or printing on a material using a fiber beam of light. Most fiber laser coders utilize concentrated beams of light focused on an entire surface rather than specific points. When passed over the material, the concentrated heat and energy form the laser beam leave a mark on most objects.
What are the benefits of Fiber Laser Coding and Printing?
- Fiber laser coding is mostly automated, reducing costs and increasing production speed.
- Fiber laser printing is extremely versatile with capabilities to print on a wide range of materials.
- Permanently mark materials to track a variety of metrics, SKUs, or any other printable information.
- Fiber laser coders are very low maintenance, increasing manufacturing uptime.
- High durability ratings allow for printheads to be installed in more harsh environments.
- The Linx FSL20 and FSL50 use a compact form factor, allowing them to be more easily integrated into existing production systems.
Fiber Laser Coder Installation & Integration
Linx fiber laser coders have a compact design and flexible laser head which allows for easy integration into OEM machines or existing manufacturing line, in both static or moving workflows. On top of this all FSL models have a small marking head and supply unit. This enables fast integration maximizing manufacturing uptime and increasing revenue. Finally, the Linx FSL has two beam orientation options, standard or built with a unit for 90° rotation, this allows coding in any orientation.
Fiber Laser Coder Supplier
Printjet USA is a distributor of Linx FSL20 and FSL50, offering both products in an equally varied selection of configuration options. If you are unsure of where to start, speak to one of PrintJet's experienced Applications Specialists to learn how we can provide the perfect total coding solution for your specific application with Linx printers.