KGK Ink Jet Printers
PrintJet is proud to offer KGK small character inkjet printers to the industrial coding market. The high quality of KGK printers offers our customers a reliable and long lasting printing solution that fits in well with our goal of providing top-quality industrial printing solutions.
The KGK product line of printers combine the best features from all printers in the industry.
Offers Improved Features Like:
- Removable 10.4” Color Touch Screen
- Nozzle and gutter tube close airtight. This prevents drying of ink in the print head. Even after long-term shutdown of the printer provides quick startup without cleaning
- Programmable Interval Mode (printer turns on by itself to keep ink from drying within hydraulic system)
- Built in service manual with pictures, eliminates operator errors
- Built in eye loop, so you can see the break off in the printhead while printing
- CCS3100 first nozzle in industrial coder history to use florine material eliminating nozzle contamination an ensuring printing stability!
- Intuitive Software uses easily recognizable icons for ease in operation and reduced message errors
- Built-in pictures, charts and graphs for instructions on how to add and edit messages as well as printhead and printer preventative maintenance reduces training costs and production errors with operator/maintenance turn-over.
- CCS3100 can operate up-to 16 slave printers
- Bar code capability
All KGK printers are CE certified, IP65 dustproof compliant for harsh environments, and all electronics are ROHS compliant.
Continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers are among the most commonly used printers in the industrial marking and coding industries. PrintJet Corporation's line of KGK coders are quality, high tech continuous inkjet printers, also known as small character printers, that are easy to install, extremely easy to operate and capable of printing on a wide variety of surfaces and substrates.
Continuous inkjet printers are ideal for fast production lines. They are a non-contact form of high-speed coding that can deliver great results even on uneven or curved surfaces. CIJ printers are primarily used for coding on products and primary packaging. Various industries include food and beverage packaging and packaging, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, plastic & metal extrusion and cable manufacturing. Continuous inkjet printers can print expiration dates, manufacturer’s lot #’s and dates, product specifications or other variable information.
Our KGK line of CIJ printers are compact, and have a small footprint, making it easy to move and set up. The KGK printers can be calibrated in 15 minutes or less. KGK continuous inkjet printers can print up to 6 lines of print in 7 different fonts and multiple languages. They are for a wide range of character print sizes and inks for various applications. In addition, KGK printers are compatible with dye-based or pigmented ink or pigmented versions for printing light codes on dark surfaces.
PrintJet is able to provide a continuous inkjet printer that will meet all of your requirements. We also offer expert knowledge in system integration and automation. Contact us today to learn more about our small character KGK CIJ printers.
Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery for all printers.
Continuous Ink Jet
PrintJet has continuous ink jet printers for your small character, primary packaging marking applications.
PrintJet KGK CIJ Coder Features:
- Variable Information
- Alpha-numeric Codes
- Date and Time Codes
- Large Selection of Inks to Accommodate Different Substrates